Your right to privacy is very important. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with better service. That’s why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information.
Your Privacy is Important to Us
What Personal Information do we Collect?
In general, when you visit our websites and access information you remain anonymous. Before we ask you for information, we will explain how this information will be used. We will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals without your permission.
Some of our websites require registration to access, although typically all that’s requested is your e-mail address and some basic information about you, such as job function.
There are occasions where we will ask for additional information. We do this to be able to better understand your needs, and provide you with services that we believe may be valuable to you. Some examples of information our websites collect are name, address and phone number. We give you the opportunity to elect not to receive materials from us. If you sign up for an LogiSense Corporation electronic newsletter or e-mail list, each message will include instructions on how to “unsubscribe” from that list.
How is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data for business purposes through the following:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your personal or business Identity Data, Contact Data, Transaction Data, or Profile Data by using our website, filling in forms, or by corresponding with us by phone, email, tradeshow meetings, social media, or otherwise.
Protecting your Privacy
We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage. For example, if you supply us with your credit card information to make an online purchase, we encrypt the card number. Additionally, access to personally identifiable information is limited to individuals needing such access to perform their job function.
We will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals without your permission. However, we may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties that LogiSense Corporation uses for the purposes of delivering specific services to you (e.g., customer support, or a shipping company if you have asked us to send something to you). Likewise, we will share your credit card information with the appropriate authorization and processing companies, in the event you were to purchase something via credit card. These companies will not use this information for any other purpose and will not disclose the information to anyone else.
We provide links to third party websites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these third party websites.
None of the Websites covered by this policy knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under age 13. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with any personally identifiable information, we will delete that information from our systems.
Data Storage and Processing in Canada
Many of our websites that collect information will process and store that information in databases located in Canada.
NEWSGROUPS / Forums / Message Boards
Keep in mind that information posted to a LogiSense Corporation forum is public.
LogiSense Corporation welcomes comments and questions on this policy. We are dedicated to protecting your personal information, and will make every reasonable effort to keep that information secure. Due to the rapidly evolving technologies on the Internet, we may occasionally update this policy. All revisions will be posted to this website.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to our Data Protection Officer via email at email@example.com. If we have not responded to your inquiry or your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, please contact us. We value your feedback and comments.
LogiSense Corporation is committed to user privacy in our products and services. To this end, LogiSense Corporation supports the following principles:
We believe the user is the one to best determine:
- When — and under what conditions — to provide “personally identifiable information”
- When to remain anonymous.
If personally identifiable information is collected, we believe the user has the right to: Know when a website is collecting personal information:
- Know what personal information is collected, and the purpose of collection
- Receive explicit notification before any personal information is collected
- Expect that personal information will not be provided to any third party without the user’s permission
- Expect reasonable steps to be taken to protect personal information from unauthorized use
- Review the accuracy of personal information and update it
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation regarding your personal data.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we may hold about you and to check that we are processing it lawfully.
- Request the correction of personal data that we may hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request the removal of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete your personal data if and where you believe the purpose for storing it doesn't justify or correspond to the way that data is stored or processed. You may also request your personal data to be deleted if you believe that we no longer need to store it, if you wish to withdraw your consent to us storing it, or if you feel that we do not have a legitimate interest in continuing to store or process it. You also have the right to request that your data be removed where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing your data, if you believe we have processed your personal data unlawfully, or where we are required to erase your personal data in compliance with local law. However, we may not always be able to comply with requests of erasure for legal reasons, in which case those reasons will be provided in writing if applicable.
- Object to processing of your personal data. You may object to the processing of your personal data if and where it has an impact on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate compelling, legitimate grounds to process your information which may override the objection.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the dataÕs accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided with consent for us to use, or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please Contact us through one of the following:
LogiSense website form
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : USA (917) 410-3584, Canada (519) 249-0508
Please read these terms carefully before using this website
The materials on this website are provided by LogiSense Corporation (“LogiSense Corporation”) as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. Single copies may be downloaded subject to the provisions below. By downloading any materials from this website, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them, do not use the website or download any materials from it.
EngageIP and Usage Economy are registered trademarks of LogiSense Corporation.
LogiSense Corporation’s trademarks may be used publicly with permission only from LogiSense Corporation. Fair use of LogiSense Corporation’s trademarks in advertising and promotion of LogiSense Corporation products requires proper acknowledgment.
All other brands and names are the property of their respective owners.
Single Copy License
The materials at this website are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this website may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may download one copy of the information or software (“Materials”) found on LogiSense Corporation websites on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial internal use only unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by LogiSense Corporation in writing or as allowed by any license terms which accompany or are provided with individual Materials. This is a license, not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions: you may not: (a) modify the Materials or use them for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble software Materials except and only to the extent permitted by applicable law; (c) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Materials; (d) transfer the Materials to another person. You agree to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials.
Ownership of Material
Materials are copyrighted and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. They may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without LogiSense Corporation’s prior written permission. Except as expressly provided herein, LogiSense Corporation and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information. Other rights may be granted to you by LogiSense Corporation in writing or incorporated elsewhere in the Materials.
Termination of this License
LogiSense Corporation may terminate this license at any time if you are in breach of the terms of this Agreement. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy the Materials.
THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LogiSense Corporation OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF LogiSense Corporation HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. LogiSense Corporation and its suppliers further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. LogiSense Corporation may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. LogiSense Corporation makes no commitment to update the Materials.
Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this website will be considered non-confidential and nonproprietary (“Communications”). LogiSense Corporation will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. LogiSense Corporation and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or noncommercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
User Chat Rooms
LogiSense Corporation may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the website where users transmit or post Communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to chat rooms, bulletin boards or other user forums, and the content of any such Communications. LogiSense Corporation, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such Communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Links to Other Material
The linked websites are not under the control of LogiSense Corporation and LogiSense Corporation is not responsible for the content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. LogiSense Corporation reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. LogiSense Corporation does not endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
This website is controlled by LogiSense Corporation from its offices within Canada. LogiSense Corporation makes no representation that Materials in the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of Canadian export laws and regulations.
LogiSense Corporation may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this website.