LogiSense understands the challenges we face and provides solutions that can help us succeed. This shows us their commitment to the partnership and not just a vendor-customer kind of relationship.
Ron Ireland, CFO, SimpleSignal
SimpleSignal delivers services through multiple channels, whether that’s through wholesale partners or white labeling or directly to an end user. It’s a wide range of products – large scope – and offered both as usage based and subscription based services.
The platform of choice had to have the qualities of traditional telecommunications billing but also the innovation, flexibility and scalability of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) billing.
- The EngageIP Usage Rating and Billing Platform presented a clear differentiator for SimpleSignal:
- Being able to quickly roll-out and provision a plethora of VoIP and telephony based network services
- Enabled substantial improvement in customer experience
- API integrations into other platforms such as Salesforce
- Broadsoft BroadWorks revenue assurance tools that help with license reconciliation
SimpleSignal’s decision to pursue a usage rating and billing platform vendor which understood the challenges they faced and ability to provide solutions that help them succeed is driving desired results.
According to SimpleSignal’s operational stakeholders the decision to implement the EngageIP Usage Rating and Billing platform has presented a clear differentiator for them in terms of being able to quickly roll-out and provision a plethora of VoIP and telephony based network services and has become an important part of how they deliver their services.